Synchronistic provides a range of services to the IT industry specialising in the areas of Enterprise and
Synchonistics main focus is to help clients overcome the many and varied challenges
they may experience through their business and information systems.
These challenges can include high-level activities such as strategic planning and addressing
the human aspects of introducing or changing systems, through to low-level activities
such as debugging code, tuning databases for performance or managing the day-to-day
hardware and software maintenance routines.
Founded in 1985, under the name of IZIA Pty Ltd, Synchronistic has consistently developed
expertise with products and methodologies to ensure the development of applications is
more rigorous, maintainable, and reusable.
Commercial and government organisations use Synchronistics products and
consulting services to accomplish:
- Enterprise client/server development
- Business reengineering
- Data architecture planning and management
- Data and systems reverse engineering
- Data warehouse planning and implementation
- Enterprise architecture planning
- Quality rapid application development
- Strategic information systems planning
- Packaged software evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Migration to object-oriented technologies
Synchronistic will become a household name due to its simple approach to problem solving.
To find out how Synchronistic can help you, contact Harry Giezen on:
+61 3 9449 2495 or